• Fantastic. Helped with my broken knee and a nasty attack of sciatica. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
• Thanks to the wonderful staff! I am just writing to say how grateful I am to Elliott for making my knee pain-free with just one visit. I was having real problems playing tennis and squash. It was getting to the stage where every movement was a struggle and I didn't know whether I should give up sport altogether. The doctor told me it was probably early stages of arthritis and exercise could help. It was only when I explained the pain to other people, someone recommended Elliott. He told me what exercises I should do and within a few days the pain has gone. Brilliant!
• I visited our sponsor Halstead Physiotherapy Clinic today to have an assessment on my hamstring injury. I received some excellent treatment and exercises from Jennifer. The treatment was so good I can start sprinting in 2 weeks time. I haven't done that for 25 years!! Amazing! Seriously though I highly recommend Halstead Physiotherapy for sports injuries and sports massage.
• Physiotherapists of choice for Twinstead Cricket Club!
• Thank you so much to Elliot today who helped my daughter so much, and we were seen so swiftly before we were going away. Excellent, thorough assessment with easy to understand advice and follow up offered. *5 STAR*
• I should like to say that having known Rebecca for many years, and having had to see her for joint troubles, she is remarkable and her clinic in Halstead is first rate. I can fully recommend both Rebecca and all her staff as being experts in their field.
• My treatment so far is second to none. The practitioner is very wise and highlighted areas not found by routine GP's and even hospital surgeons. I have suffered for 3-4 years with a lower back injury and his healing hands and devices give me pain relief. There is parking around the back for those that need it and you are always welcomed with a smile when you enter the establishment.
All in all I would rate this surgery 10/10!
• I can honestly say Elliot was fantastic with my 13 year old son who I took in with an injured knee. He squeezed him in for a late appointment at the very last minute, was professional, patient and very positive in his attitude even when he could see that my son was obviously gutted that his knee injury could see him out of footie for the next few weeks. He explained everything in great detail but in terms that were easy for him to understand and wrote out a list of exercises and instructions to follow between appointments. I cannot recommend the clinic highly enough. Thank you so much.
• I was seen quickly and after two sessions was able to go skiing! Highly recommend!
• I had my first Pilates class here today and it was fantastic! Great teacher, one to one attention and excellent knowledge of the field. Highly recommend.
• Fantastic new edition to the practice..sports massage. Had two treatments and advice for a long term back injury and booked in for my third. A must try for anyone with an injury or just in need of a massage.
• Halstead Physio is always my first port of call when I’ve “done” something to myself again (usually back or shoulder related). Jackie always puts me straight - literally!
• Fab Physio! Rebecca improved my daughters knee the 1st time that we visited and gave her exercises so she hasn’t had a reoccurrence. I could barely walk with back pain after falling off a horse, however, Victor fixed me in one visit, so grateful!
• The exercises Elliott gave me to help my ailment were perfect and really aided the speed of recovery. Thank you.
• I was seen by Elliott at short notice at Braintree, which was much appreciated.
• Jackie is an absolute asset to the clinic and I would highly recommend both her and the clinic.
• I found Jennifer to be very professional and have already recommended her to friends.
• Everthing far out performed any follow up NHS treatment!
• Jackie is brilliant and such a lovely person too. I hope she never leaves!
• Excellent, personal service! Brilliant with kids and realising that just because they are children doesn't mean they want to just give up something they love if they get injured. All staff at both Halstead and Braintree were helpful and polite. Thank you!
• I cannot recommend Jackie highly enough and am very grateful for her care and expertise.
• Excellent service and the sports massage given by Jennifer was really good.
• A very professional and slick clinic.
• Jackie is amazing and fantastic. The only reason the physio wasn't 100% effective was that I ran out of sessions allowed by my insurance company.
• I found Mike very professional and reassuring during a very difficult time. I would be pleased to recommend Mike to anyone suffering pain/trauma, and I hope that the clinic are made aware of their excellent member of staff.
• I would like to thank Laura for all her support with my case. She kept my GP informed and did everything she could to enhance the treatment I received. Thank you.
• Yes I would recommend this clinic to a friend, as I found staff to be pleasant and my physiotherapist who assessed me gave good advice and treatment.
Here at Braintree, Halstead & Haverhill Physiotherapy Clinics, we pride ourselves on our high standard
of practice and gladly welcome all comments and feedback from our patients.
To ensure that our patients get the best possible level of service in all areas, we randomly select a number of recently discharged patients to complete our short online questionnaire. To view our latest survey statistics, please click here.